• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: 2x Eagle Industries Car15/M4 Discreet Rifle Case *****SOLD*****

jasonprox700

*****SOLD*****

I have for sale 2x Eagle Industries CAR15/M4 discreet rifle case. I was originally selling 1, but I just sold a gun, so I only have a need for 1 case.

Here is a brief description from Eagle's site;

This Discreet Cases is designed for situations where low profile and personal protection has to be readily available! Perfect fit for the collapsible AR-15, M4 and other weapons similar in size. Made from #1000 denier abrasion resistant Cordura® nylon with 3/8" thick closed cell foam padding. Other features include: Heavy duty #9 YKK® zippers with dual sliders. Welded steel "D" rings with detachable shoulder strap and pad. Padded outside cargo pocket. Interior magazine pockets. Eagle uses 3/8" closed cell foam. Closed cell foam takes shock and will not absorb water!

Dimensions:
32" x 13.5" x 2.5"
81cm x 34cm x 6.5cm
• Made in the USA
• Lifetime Guarantee

I would like to get $65 shipped for the case in the pictures. The other case has been used a few times, but it is basically in brand new condition. I would like $50 shipped for that one. I would sell both cases together for $100 shipped. I will take paypal +4% or paypal gift. I work a hectic schedule, so I may not be able to get back to you immediately. I will try to get some pictures of the second case uploaded so you can see the difference in color.

DSC03532.jpg

DSC03526.jpg

DSC03527.jpg

DSC03530.jpg

DSC03529.jpg

DSC03525.jpg

DSC03524.jpg

Last edited: