• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: 28 nosler & 7STW

doug2080

Like the title says I have 2 rifles for sale. The first is an MRC 28 nosler with right around 165 rounds down the tube. Rifle is in excellent condition and will come with the talley rings that are on it. Scope and cheek pad are not for sale. Second is a weatherby accumark chambered in 7mm STW. I have had the rifle for almost 10 years and haven't fired it in probably the last 6. I also have right around 100 rounds of once and twice fired brass that I will throw in to the buyer. I am keeping my brass for the 28 as I am selling these two to do a custom 28 build. The weatherby has a couple small scratches on the floor plate and other then that is in excellent condition and has between 200-250 rounds through it. Thanks for looking

28 nosler-1100.00 shipped ffl to ffl
7STW-1400.00 shipped ffl to ffl

Attachments

• IMG_0562.jpg
    IMG_0562.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 564
So
Still interested if the 28 nosler is available
Sorry, haven't gotten online for awhile . It's too close to the season opener to get my other rifle started so just gonna keep the 28 for the season and maybe try again after it's over. Thanks