• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: 1-4x24 Viper PST scope by Vortex with MRAD cross hairs PST-14ST-M

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Want to Sell: 1-4x24 Viper PST scope by Vortex with MRAD cross hairs PST-14ST-M[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Standard Price: $650.00[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale Price: $499.00[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (with US ground shipping)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am offering this Vortex Viper PST scopeon special. If you are interested in other Vortex scopes- send me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from Vortex. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
VORTEX-Viper-PST-1-4x24-Riflescope-Rear-PST-14ST-M-Pic1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-4x24 Viper PST scope by Vortex with MRAD cross hairs PST-14ST-M [/FONT][FONT=&quot]is a great scope for anyone seeking high end performance normally demanded by the military, LE and precision shooting enthusiasts. It's feature packed with the latest technologies, but is offered at a very attractive price.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
VORTEX-Viper-PST-1-4x24-Riflescope-Profile-PST-14ST-M-Pic2.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Notable features on this Vortex PST scope include 30mm tube, argon purging, CRS zero stop mechanisms, precision ranging reticles, matched turret/reticle subtensions, XR lens coatings, XD extra low dispersion glass, second focal plane reticle and ArmorTek external lens coating, just to name a few.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
VORTEX-Viper-PST-1-4x24-Riflescope-Profile-PST-14ST-M-Pic3.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Vortex scope comes with CR2032 battery, CRS shims and unconditional Vortex warranty.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
VORTEX-Viper-PST-1-4x24-Riflescope-TMCQ-MRAD-Reticle-PST-14ST-M-Pic4.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Specs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]W&E Range of 64 MRADs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-4x mag with 24 mm objective[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]30 mm alum tube[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]102 mm eye relief[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Notable:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]TMCQ reticle with MRAD subtensions[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fast Focus Eyepiece[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MagView Bar[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Second Focal Plane reticule[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ArmorTek scratch resistance coatings[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]More[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Box contains:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Warranty Registration[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Battery: CR 2032[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CRS Shims[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Viper Scope[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Like what you see – call me at the number below or email me at [email protected].
[/FONT]

Last edited: