• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB/WTT: Savage Large shank long action barrel*Pics

pa hog

I'm looking to buy a Aftermarket 7mm RUM Barrel or .338EDGE, Large Shank Savage, Muzzle Break a plus! If you have one let me know but am willing to consider any Aftermarket large shank long action barrel. Don't respond here PM me, Thanks Justin

Also maybe intrested in trading this Timed and Trued RUM action for a Short action R/H staggered feed or WSM action. Or may trade whole 300RUM for complete WSM or Win Mag or .308 sporter gun or sell outright. Email me at [email protected] or pm me here.

The action twisted taking off the barrel.
Action was sent to FRED (SSS) He trued & timmed it to better than new & took out 98% of the vise marks the previous owner put on it.
It still has a couple of very small marks on top of the receiver(That will be hid by scope base) & bottom ( hid by stock)
Fred also media blasted
Stock of course is the tupperware junk & barrel is blued 26"
GUN WAS NEW & UNFIRED
But is Pre-Accu-Trigger flat rear receiver

Action.jpg

100_0403.jpg

100_0404.jpg

100_0406.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WTB: Savage Large shank long action barrel

Hey PA why dont you try that Savage site savageshooterforum HAHAHAHAHAHA

Did you get your Stockade stock yet. Mine came out awesome. I got Kevin's olive drab with black web. Its hot

:rolleyes:Ya! I posted there too...

I'm shooting a McMillian A-3 now and really like it.

How about more info on what you have up for trade, what all has been done to the action and who did it?

Also, if the whole rifle is up for trade, how about some pictures ...

It's in the mail on it's way to me as we speak, It's a new never fired blued 300Rum 111F 26" magnum contour blued barrel, and the Action was Timed and Trued at S.S.S. And it has the Factory tupperware stock. I'll post pics this week.