• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB/Want to trade for Hunt for elk or moose

hahaha thanks guys, but I'm pretty sure I have it set up with a guy to hunt a Elk with him with a bow!

MikeSanders, tell us who it is so we can contact the locals, I'm sure they would like to know more about you. Maybe we'll get lucky and they will drop you off near the Elk and wolves and such and leave you there. Then you could come back with another story and we can laugh at you again.

Yes MikeSanders, you are laughable...

When you go to buy a bow if you tell them you will take it ( AKA: YOUR WORD, YOUR INTEGRITY AS A MAN) maybe you should go ahead and still buy it! At least after I called you out, two weeks after you said you would take a 6,000 rifle you sent a pm saying you are still interested and what does it come with.
GOOD LUCK!
PS with no integrity you will **** down your leg with a bull screaming at you 20 yards away!

I talked with him about doing a hunt. Told him id take him and set him up with a tent, nothing speical. And he agreed. When I asked for his personal info he was long gone never to be heard from again. Something real fishy about this guy