• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 PA

j3564wost

Looking to purchase a used Viper 6.5-20 PA for a buddy getting into the sport. Let me know what you have and a price. Please include a picture of condition.

Thanks in advance.

j3564wost

I have one and am thinking of getting a fixed power target scope instead. It has a sunshade and i can send you pictures. It is on my 22 currently and I can include the rings. They are for a picatinny rail. It should not have any scratches as I lapped the rings before mounting, but it might and I cannot tell without dismounting it. If you are interested, let me know. I think the scope is about 530 new and sunshade is about 30 and I would consider a reasonable offer. You can contact me here if it pushes replies to email or my regular email is [email protected]

Call cameralandny. They will hook you up. Great people, best prices

Thank you for the pms and offers. Let me put a price of 300-350 shipped out there. Reticle does not matter, neither do minor marks on body or bell. He will be using this scope in the field.

Again, thank you for the offers and if you can let your go for under 350 let me know.

j3564wost