• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Vortex viper 6.5-20x44 or similar

BamaPse

I am looking for a Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 or 6.5-20x50 for my new .223 build. Might be interested in something similar but needs to be around same price. Also would like MOA adjustments not MIL Thanks in advance!

I have a NIB Vortex Viper 6-24x44 mil dot, still in box, so I would have to have darn near what a new one would cost ya. Their $429 dlr cost on MidwayUSA so I'd probably do like $425. Very nice optic, but I have a new Weaver 4-20x50mm mil/mil that are $800 from Midway that has better looking glass, and FFP, I'd do for $700. I like the Vortex, just really don't need all the pwr, need more like the HST 4-16.

Looking for something with a v-plex or dead hold BDC reticle but thanks!

I have a Nikon Monarch #8425, 5-20x44 BDC reticle NIB. Life time warranty 425.00. I bought it from Webby's.
Let me know if interested. Thanks!

I have one that might work for you. 6.5-20x44 PA 30mm V-Plex still in box in never mounted or registered. LMK and I will send you some pics.

I Have a Zeiss Conquest 6.5x20x50 Matte black with the Varmit reticle and Target turretts I will sell For $650 Shipped.

Have the box, butler creek caps, and Talley rings depending on which rifle you need it for.

Email for Pictures.

Ben Wiley- 409-443-1550- [email protected]

I have a Vortex Viper PA 6.5-20*44 that is has box papers and vortex cloth and pin. I think this is an awesome scope but is a bit large for my needs. I would be willing to sell the scope for $400 but could add a set of Burris zee-rings for $425. Prices are shipped

Recent Posts