• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Varmint Rifle

ff.hogue

Looking to purchase my son his first varmint rifle. Not looking for anything in particular, would like to stay with a common calliber like 22-250, looking for a heavy barrel, and would kike to keep the price down. Looking for something with or without optics, and hopefully with a low round cound down the tube. Looking in the >$500 range, but could do a little more if you have what im looking for.
Please e-mail me at
[email protected]
thank you
-Thomas

i have a 22-250 winchester model 70 heavy barrel . it looks like a "stealth 2" .

WE have a big sporting goods chain here in Ohio called Dicks sporting goods they have a deal Remington is running right now heavy barrel 700 bdl with synthetic stock and a 4x12x40 scope for $450. might check your local store it is a spring varmint sale comes in 223,22-250,243,and 308 I believe.I bought mine this way last year and love it has a different contour grip easier to hold and a pair of sling swivels up frot so you can mount a sling and a bipod.Might be worth checking into.

I have a Remington modle 7 preditor in 243 with fluted barel all in camo it has a luopold 3.5x10 mark 4 with turits and charts out to 1000 yrds its a great light wt gun and shoots 3/4 minit groups asking 1000 208-755-4388 JOHN