• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtb varget power

Good luck. If you can find one pound, better buy it. In as much as your location isn't listed my only recommendation is make Camp Perry in June. There will be components galore there. I'll be there on opening day. Camp Perry officially opens July 6th but the fun starts the 8th. I'll be there at 8 sharp with a fat wallet of 100 follar bills to get my supplies for the year.

If I told you I visited a non internet advertising shop and laid my eyes on at least 100 8 pound jugs of H1000 and CFE223, you'd probably call me a liar, but then I have plenty of Varget, Retumbo and H1000. Of course I picked up 2-1000 boxes of Federal GM210M's and 2-1000 boxes of GM215's while I was there.....

You won't find what you want (unless you are especially lucky) on any Internet advertisers site because it's gone in a flash. It's the back to the 'Mom and Pop' store scenario again.

Finally, Hodgdon Powders had a fire in their powder plant in Oz so there is a disruption of product coming out of Shawnee Mission, Kansas.