• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB used hunting scope ~ $400-1000

slm9s

Traded off one of my hunting scopes and looking if anyone has a used one for sale to replace it with. I'd like a variable with low end 2.5-4.5 and high end 10+. I need a reticle that is not super-thin as PNW forests can be pretty dim when it opens.

Thanks

got a varix3 leupold - 4.5-14x50mm AO.....good glass, regular duplex rectical. i'd take $400, plus $10 shipping

Kahles 1.5x6X42, 30mm, german #4 reticle, first focal plain. As new with box and all paperwork. pictures available 650.00 shipped.
XB

I know, I know, you asked for used but I couldn't resist posting this offer to you. I have a NIB (plastic wrap still sealed) Burris Euro Diamond 2.5X-10X-50mm scope with the 3P#4 E-DOT reticle. The model number is 201921. It has the matte finish with hunter knobs. I would take $450 shipped to the lower 48 states.

I have a lightly used Leupold vxIII 3.5-10x50 with B&C reticle that i'll take $475 shipped for. Let me know what you think. Pics of the scope posted on the fire under screen name Denial. Been trying to trade/sell it for the same type scope but with duplex because i'm wanting to add an elevation turret.
Thanks,
Danial

Kahles AH 3.5-10 x50mm TDS. $625 + Shipping and Ins. Once mounted but you can't tell. Box, manuals and all cheat sheets.

Huskemaw 5-20 LR. Mounted on my Sendero which has 150 rds through it. Hasn't been anywhere but the range so far. I've got the instructional CD and the coupon for a free turret as well.

$1000 + shipping/ins.

--Ben