• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtb trigger factory 700 remington blue or

garrett'sdad

for some of you fellas that have replaced your factory trigger - i have a 700 remington that has a broken bolt stop release and i cant just order the part for 2 reasons - its out of stock and it requires ffl to get this 3.50 piece - the piece was broken by a friends pocket knife - i bought the gun from him and he was showing me how it sticks sometimes lol - anyhow i need this part or a whole trigger would be great - if you have an extra that you might part with email is [email protected] thanks scott

fellas this part is hard to come by and i am sure anyone that has needed one knows this - i just want to let all know what kind of folks belong to this forum - i have had several emails from people that want to send me this part and will not take any money for it - just as a favor - some say "i'm sure you have done something nice for someone sometime" well i just want to say i appreciate the part and the offers - and i will try to pass the favor along when i get the chance - arthurj i appreciate the part and i hope ed with the prize patrol shows up on your doorstep and all you other fellas thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif