• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtb tikka /fs remington

grampyg

Hi all I am looking for a left handed tikka nothing in paticular. tell what you have. I also have lh remington 700vs in 223 that I will trade or will I sell. In the tikka I perfer a 595 or 695 but will take a t3 Thanks let me know what you have Rick

hi all i am looking for a left handed tikka nothing in paticular. Tell what you have. I also have lh remington 700vs in 223 that i will trade or will i sell. In the tikka i perfer a 595 or 695 but will take a t3 thanks let me know what you have rick

i have a t3 left hand stainless synthetic in 300 wsm. Would sell with dies, approx, 45 rounds of brass, talley rings, rifle has had approx. 140 rounds shot through it very accurate with hornady 150 gr spire points, 650.00 shipped to your ffl.

HI southpaw I am interested in your gun. I have someone that wants's my remmy. I will know later tonite if the deal will go through. I will get back to you tomorrow if he buys mine. Then I would like to give you a call If I could get a number. Thanks I will be in touch Rick. PS I like your screen name If I had to shoot right handed I would give up shooting haha