• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Spotting Scope

hunter1001

I would like to buy a good quality spotting scope. I would be interested in 60mm or 80mm in a Nikon Fieldscope, or Swarvoski, Vortex, Zeiss (if the price is reasonable). Let me know what you have.

Welcome to LRH.. you should find what you need and much more helpful knowledge..
Check page 5 of the optics their is a leupold kenai. I have one and it's great..
Just my 2cnts..

I have a Nikon 20-60X80 for sale for $350 TYD. I can send pics to your email or text me. The scope is in great shape, the only reason I'm selling is that I got and Vortex Razor that angled and I like it more. My email is [email protected] or 276-393-3900 phone.

Anthony

Kind of what I was looking for but didn't see this before I bought a Nikon EDG Refurb.

What model is this scope?

I have a Nikon 20-60X80 for sale for $350 TYD. I can send pics to your email or text me. The scope is in great shape, the only reason I'm selling is that I got and Vortex Razor that angled and I like it more. My email is [email protected] or 276-393-3900 phone.

Anthony