• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Special Powder

Jeff W.

I am looking to buy the following:

1. Any lot of IMR 8208.
2. Thunderbird "T" powder (i.e. T32 or T322).
3. Hogden H322 Scotch.

If you have any of these powders and would like to sell a few jugs, please PM or email me.

Thanks;

Jeff

Last edited:
I spoke witht he guys at thunderbird cartridge company last summer. They had about 4 jugs of "T" that had been returned to them by a former BR shooter. The price was prohibitive so they may still have them. Good luck.

BTW there are rumors that they are going to be running a new batch of 8208 I do not know if it will actually happen, havent heard anything on it in a while.

Thanks for the info, I'll give Thunderbird a call and see what they do or don't have.

I know the individual that is working with Hodgden to produce the new 8208. I'm on a long list of folks that will order in bulk if this actually comes true. In the mean time, I'm trying to hedge my bets by getting some of this special benchrest "heroin" now. I've got the nationals in October and would like to be all "tuned" with some 8208 by then.

I'm hoping someone on this forum got 8208 in the past to work on a good load for their long range hunting rigs. Maybe they found a better powder combination and simply have some 8208 jugs stored in their reloading room.

A guy can dream can't he?

Dream on...lol

I have about 8lbs I picked up from Don Geraci and suspect he has 3 or 4 jugs stashed but cant confirm it. I started out with 8208 but learned I wasnt getting anymore and weaned myself off of it. Now I just beat myself in the head with a 133 bottle.

Bump

I am looking to buy the following:

1. Any lot of IMR 8208.
2. Thunderbird "T" powder (i.e. T32 or T322).
3. Hogden H322 Scotch.

If you have any of these powders and would like to sell a few jugs, please PM or email me.

Thanks;

Jeff
Bump back to top.