• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Sightron 6x24x50 LRMOA Scope

Not to hijack the thread but has anyone bought from big supply shop?
Are they good to go?

Good question. $660.00 is cheap. I just bought one used on here yesterday for $700.00 and thought that was a good deal.

I just bought the 8-32x56 LRMOA from Big Supply. No problems, quick ship & low price. Their shipping & handling was a little steep, but even with that, still a bargain.

I received the scope today. Everything looked great. I'm a happy camper! I put a report in the buyer seller trend.
Thank you so much !

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up IdahoCTD!
I ordered a new one from Big Supply Shop and I am very pleased with the scope and the price. This makes my 5th Sightron scope I've bought in the last 4 years and I am very pleased with their quality. I have owned several Nightforce scopes and still have one on my dedicated long range gun but for the bang for the buck I don't think you can beat the SIII Sightrons! While it may not built as tough as a Nightforce it has very good optics and tracks perfectly. I especially like the repeatablilty of the turretts.