• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Sendero stock

Highwall; I have a light brown laminate Remington Sendero stock. New take-off with very light scuffing on the cheekpiece, almost un-noticeable. Will take $150 plus shipping.

Email [email protected] if interested.

Highwall, still not receiving it. Checked my email just now. Try a pm with your email address if you don't want to put it on this thread.

Thanks Redbone, if Highwall doesn't buy it, you can. If that doesn't work, I have one that I kept back for myself that I might let go. I had seven of them, only have two left.

specweldtom

HighWall Said he wants an Sendero stock .So if he takes the Black Sendero stock .

It will Be Ok with me If I get the Tan one that has been Painted sence it is knot an Sendero Stock

Redbone

Highwall, I had sent an email to you before I read your last post. Please delete it, I am withdrawing the offer to sell the stock to you.

Good luck, Tom

Last edited:
Tom.
Have never recieved either a picture of the stock, or any kind of email, so can't delete anything. I understand you have withdrawn your offer. No problem.
"HighWall"

sendero stock

If High Wall or the other guy doesn't end up with your stock, I'd be interested in it. Just send me a note. Gunnut:)