• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: savage tactical stock

I have a savage model 10 .308 rh with bottom feed plate heavy barrel that im looking for a tactical stock for. Choate, mcmillan or b&c

I have an extra Savage McMillan. It is a HTG in red/black/gray. It is 4.25 and has a blind magazine well, so you would have to fit that part. The only reason it is off of mine is because I got crazy and ordered an A-5 a year ago. I have saved it in case I used the new 308 Hog Hunter barrel I bought but I really ought sell some stuff.

I could send you a picture tomorrow. Send me your address via a PM.

$375.00

Thanks but mine is the 4.40 with a detatchable mag and i would like one with the low tactical drop in it. Not like the sportster models. Dont want to have it fitted that much.

I have a Choate Tactical that is inlet for CDI bottom metal but think Savage bottom metal will fit. It has 4.40 spacing and low to medium cheek riser it is black with silver and black webbing. Will sale for $245 shipped in USA.

Duh...I screwed up on who was posting what up there. I read it as a 4.4 was available from Brent and you needed the shorter one.

I'll put it for sale straight up.

RC