• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtb savage long action

TeamSavage

Looking for a savage model 10 in 6.5-284. Also looking for model 10 accustock long action. Would also be interested in a model 10 long or short action. Also looking for a 7mm 1-8 twist barrel blank. Would be a bonus if it was already threaded for a savage but not required. Pretty much if you have savage parts laying around let me know. You can get back to me with a text at.
1-406-351-3710 Jon

I have a LA, side bolt release, 20 MOA EGW rail already mounted, round front, flat back, 3 screw trigger. Trigger can be updated, but it is not too bad. Standard bolt head.

I bought this action for a project and thought it was ready to go. It looked like it was in great shape. Come to find out the action was painted with just regular flat black spray paint. The safety didn't work! The whole thing is stripped and ready to paint and I have the trigger and safety fixed up and ready to go.

If you are interested I could paint it black, tan, green, or dark earth brown with cerakote. Those are the only colors I have.

$350.00 shipped to your FFL. I wish I could go lower for you but that is a loss as it is.