• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Savage factory stock

threejones

I'm looking to buy a factory stock for my Savage 93r17fv (target barrel) righthanded action. I've got a lefty stock on it now that I love (yes, it's a lefthanded stock on a righthanded action), but my wife and kids are all rightys and they'd like to share in the fun too. Just about anything ya got would be ok, wood, laminate, tupperware, whatever, doesn't have to be nice, just so long as it hasn't been run over and the price is right. If you've got something a little beat-up, it might be ok, I've got a bunch of leftover Duracoat that I was gonna slap on the barrel/action anyway.
Thanx
Cody

I have a Savage stock that fits a short action (223) late model Accutrigger Model 12 FV. It is the brown wood laminate, beavertalil fore-end, pistol grip,heavy barrel, blind magazine, in new condition. $200 shipped.

I have a Savage stock that fits a short action (223) late model Accutrigger Model 12 FV. It is the brown wood laminate, beavertalil fore-end, pistol grip,heavy barrel, blind magazine, in new condition. $200 shipped.
Sorry, that's a bit more than I was looking to spend. Plus I'm not sure it'd fit the 93r17. Thanx anyway.
Cody

can you measure the distance between the holes that mount the stock to the action? savage uses 3 or 4 different size stocks. this might help you out.
for example, i have a plastic stock that's about 5 inches from hole to hole and i'd consider selling it (missing the bottom metal)

can you measure the distance between the holes that mount the stock to the action? savage uses 3 or 4 different size stocks. this might help you out.
for example, i have a plastic stock that's about 5 inches from hole to hole and i'd consider selling it (missing the bottom metal)
Looks like my action screws are about 3.5 in. hole-to-hole. The front trigger guard screw to the front action is almost 5in. But it looks like I'm outta luck. Thanx anyway,
Cody