• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtb savage barrel

longrangeshooter1

Looking to buy a savage barrel in any caliber with a standard bolt face. Would like it to be a varmint or heavy contour barrel. Let me know what you have thanks

Small shank, 243, fluted heavy barrel, factory, Stainless.
Customers take off he asked me to sell, said round count is between 500-600.
measure 25.5" looks like he had it cut and crowned at some point.

$100 + shipping

I've got two .22-250 barrels that I would like to sell. Both are blued. One is standard contour that you might not be interested in. Barrel #1: Standard contour; 2 rounds through it; 22" long; 1:12 twist. $80 Barrel #2: Heavy/varmint contour; 300 - 400 rounds through it; 26" long; 1:12 twist. $100. The heavy contour barrel shot 1 hole groups with 52gr SMK bullets @ 100 yards. Most accurate barrel I've owned but wanted a .223 instead so I switched them. Been sitting around for about 2 years (properly stored) and have decided I don't have a use for it. Need to sell it to fund a .308 project. You wouldn't happen to have a Savage short action BVSS centerfeed stock laying around you'd want to trade do ya?

New E.R. Shaw custom stainless barrel in 6MM Remington. 26" Varmint contour, 1-8 Twist, target crown. Includes a new set of dies and 40 pieces of new brass. $250 shipped.

Sorry for the late reply but I found a barrel thanks to all who replied will let you guys know when I need another thanks!