WTB Savage 17hmr

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by Jake Whittle, May 6, 2011.

1. Jake Whittle

Jake Whittle Well-Known Member

I'm looking to buy/trade for a Savage bolt action 93R17 with a bull barrel. Prefer it to be blued steel and a wood stock. No scope though, don't need one.

Let me know! Thanks.

2. killahog

killahog Well-Known Member

If this would Interest you just let me know, as with all my rifles I have done some fine tuning I have glass bedded it free floated the barrell honed the trigger and lapped the rings with a precision ground 1" lapping bar. when I was breaking in the barrell it was shooting some really good groups at 50 yards easily covered with a nickle. I have other pictures avalible (419) 564-7727 Tony

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 7, 2011

3. Jake Whittle

Jake Whittle Well-Known Member

Not a bad looking rifle. What are you thinking for just the gun? Also is the trigger and AccuTrigger?
    -Jake

4. killahog

killahog Well-Known Member

Jack I diden't read the title of your thread very closely before I posted, This is gun is Ruger 77/22 I am asking 425.00$

5. ROAMNHUNTER

ROAMNHUNTER New Member

I have a Savage 93 17 HMR stainless thumbhole brown laminate about 400-500 rounds shoots great. contact jasonaprice@earthlink.net for pics if interested

6. Trental

Trental Well-Known Member

That is a pretty good price for a nice rifle. The Ruger 77/22 models feel like centerfire rifles. Very nicely made.

7. Denio

Denio Well-Known Member

I have a Savage 93 17 HMR stainless thumbhole brown laminate with a Leupold 4-12x AO...
    If interested in all or part of it send a PM..