• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Savage 17hmr

Jake Whittle

I'm looking to buy/trade for a Savage bolt action 93R17 with a bull barrel. Prefer it to be blued steel and a wood stock. No scope though, don't need one.

Let me know! Thanks.

If this would Interest you just let me know, as with all my rifles I have done some fine tuning I have glass bedded it free floated the barrell honed the trigger and lapped the rings with a precision ground 1" lapping bar. when I was breaking in the barrell it was shooting some really good groups at 50 yards easily covered with a nickle. I have other pictures avalible (419) 564-7727 Tony

Attachments

• 17hm7.jpg
    17hm7.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Not a bad looking rifle. What are you thinking for just the gun? Also is the trigger and AccuTrigger?
-Jake

Jack I diden't read the title of your thread very closely before I posted, This is gun is Ruger 77/22 I am asking 425.00$

Jack I diden't read the title of your thread very closely before I posted, This is gun is Ruger 77/22 I am asking 425.00$

That is a pretty good price for a nice rifle. The Ruger 77/22 models feel like centerfire rifles. Very nicely made.

I have a Savage 93 17 HMR stainless thumbhole brown laminate with a Leupold 4-12x AO...
If interested in all or part of it send a PM..