Wtb savage 10mlii ss muzzleloader

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by hogbear, Nov 29, 2012.

1. hogbear

hogbear Active Member

SEARCHING DESPRATLY FOR A SAVAGE 10MLII SS MUZZLELOADER . CALL PLEASE 1 850 673 7711. OR EMAIL WWW.hogbear4@yahoo.com THANKS

2. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

you know they make them every day right? Have you dealer order one, or go on gunbroker

3. hogbear

hogbear Active Member

Nobody sells the ss no longer in production. Thanks for the reply though h.t.

4. ICANHITHIMMAN

Ah you do have that point check gunbroker I to am waiting for a new one just the regular one though

5. hogbear

hogbear Active Member

Great guns i shot one in ohio in january. God bless our armed forces and their families.

6. ICANHITHIMMAN

My neighbor had to he was supposed to sell me the other you know how that goes :rolleyes: its long gone and I dont own it. Anyhow he made a 200 yard off hand shot with his a week ago watched the whole thing from acrossed the field through my binos. It was like live action TV.

7. hogbear

hogbear Active Member

I have some friends and neighbors same way . And guess what same gun.they must worry we can do more or better with it than they can . Ha ha ha h.t,

8. ICANHITHIMMAN

I bet your right

9. Truc

Truc Well-Known Member

Buy a Remington Blk powder rifle and install a 45 caliber barrel from Luke at this site and you'll have a better looking and semi custom 45 caliber rifle than the Savage and cheaper.
    Arrowhead Sporting Goods LLC