• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Sako TRG-S mounts

Chappy22

Hello im looking for the following. I live in Canada and as far as i know there is nothing against bringing these parts in to Canada from the states. If there is someone who knows where to buy either of these and would pick up one for me i would really appreciate it. I will obviously pay the shipping and insurance. Im looking for either one.

U.S. OPTICS - Sako 995
SAKO 2pc HEAVY DUTY PICATINNY BASES W/EXTENSION - Bases - Mounts

Like i said i would really appreciate if someone could help me out as i have a gun that i can't shoot until i get either one of these.

Thanks again!

I think Near Mfg. makes a pic rail for a Sako TRG-S, if I'm not mistaken. You might want to give him a try. Isn't he in Canada ? Good Luck.

Hello im looking for the following. I live in Canada and as far as i know there is nothing against bringing these parts in to Canada from the states. If there is someone who knows where to buy either of these and would pick up one for me i would really appreciate it. I will obviously pay the shipping and insurance. Im looking for either one.

U.S. OPTICS - Sako 995
SAKO 2pc HEAVY DUTY PICATINNY BASES W/EXTENSION - Bases - Mounts

Like i said i would really appreciate if someone could help me out as i have a gun that i can't shoot until i get either one of these.

Thanks again!

I recently bought the IOR Valdada two piece mounts for an M995 30-378 Wby. They fit the factory dovetails with no gunsmithing. On the SAKO M995 (TRG-S) the shortest ring spacing with these mounts is 5-1/8". The longest is 7-1/8" (groove center to center). That could be a problem with some short scopes. I bought them from Shop Shooting Supplies | Reloading | Gunsmithing | Hunting gear — MidwayUSA $75 per pair.

The NEAR and US Optics mounts are nice but they both require drilling and tapping the receiver. Not something you do with hand tools.

Recent Posts