WTB Sako 85 stock **FOUND ONE**

Discussion in 'Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.' started by pow, Jul 29, 2011.

1. pow

pow Member

** FOUND ONE THANKS **I am looking for a Sako 85 stock for 30.06. I would like to find one to cut down for my sons rifle. He has a laminate stock on it now but I would like to save that till he grows into it. So for now I am looking for a stock I can get cut down to put on it for now till he grows. Scratched is ok as I am going to get it refinished if it is not in good shape
    Thanks

Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  2. bigbird243

bigbird243 Active Member

Re: WTB Sako 85 stock

Do you know if an L61 stock is compatable with the 85 ?:)

3. pow

pow Member

I'm not sure but I will post the question in the rifle section maybe some one else can answer that

4. specweldtom

specweldtom Well-Known Member

Pow, I have a Walnut Sako stock that I believe to be a Mod 75 in .30-06 length. It's not cheap, but if you're interested, P/M me. I can email pictures and dimensions for comparison with the laminate stock you have.

Bigbird, best I remember the L-61 has a different tang for sure, and there may be other differences. A friend has an L-61, and if possible, I'll compare the stock with mine and post what I find. Sorry, but it may take awhile before I see the rifle.

Tom