• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB - Sako 75 Rifle in 300 RUM

toader

Looing for a Sako 75 in 300 RUM. Rifle has to be in excellent to new condition. Please gimme a shout if you have one to sell.

Thanks!!!

Also will consider a Sako 75 in 300 Weatherby or .338 Win Mag.

Gimme a shout if you have something to sell!!

I have a Sako 75 SS Synthetic in 338 Win w/ extra SS mag. Stock has been DuraCoated Coyote Tan, bedded and a Decelerator added. Pm if interested and I can add pictures.

Toader,
Here are a couple of photos. As described the stock has been bedded, DuraCoated and has a Decelerator pad. The scope isn't included but I will add the Leupold ringmounts(will take a 44mm objective). It also has an additional
detachable magazine. The mag is able to take 4 338RUM rounds if you are interested in rechambering, that was my original plan. I have probably put 300 rounds through it. I am looking for $900 and see that you are from PA. I am in Erie, so maybe we could meet and you look over the gun. You can reach me on my cell @ 814-882-3278.
Sako33801.jpg

Sako33803.jpg

Thanks for your interest,
Randy

Toader, I'd like to sell my Sako 75 in .300 RUM if you're still looking for one. I haven't even fired a 2 full boxes of ammo through it. I hunted with it one time in Montana and scored on a Mule Deer and I let my uncle borrow it to shoot an Elk in Colorado. Performed flawlessly both times. I've mounted a high quality Burris Signature Series 3x -9x variable scope with with Mil Dot, Posi-Lock and Hunter Knobs.

The gun has a stainless barrel and grey synthetic stock with cheek rest and rubber in key spots for a better grip. I also mounted a Harris bi-pod and have it in very nice hard case which I would be willing to sell with it. Lastly, I have a full box of Remington Premiere 180 gr Nosler Partition Ammo as well as a half box of Remington Premiere 180 gr Swift Scirocco ammo. These can come with it too.

Honestly, I've just decided to sell and was surfing the net to come up with a fair price. Without looking up my receipts from 6-7 years ago, I believe I have about $1,500 into the gun. If you're interested, make me an offer. I can send photos of course. I'm located in Lower Michigan.

Thanks,
Todd

Emails and PM returned on here and other sites!!! I appreciate the help in finding what I'm looking for. I'll be giving some you phone calls this evening.

Thank you,

Jeff