• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: RUM brass (Found, Thanks!)

Brain

300 or 7mm Rem Ultra Mag once fired or new.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Brain, I have close to 150 7mm RUM brass and I'd say 85% maybe more still have good pockets. Most have been fired 3 times and some 4 times, Most have never seen high pressure loads. They are sitting on the shelf and I have no plans on shooting 7mm RUM ever again. If you want them make an offer.

a funny story

the day I got my 338 rum the price had been crossed about 6 times so I called the up and asked him why he was selling and I asked did it give him a nose bleed he said no ammo cost 60,00 a box I just smiled and gave him 800.00 for a like new 338 rum with a lep 4x12 scope and muz brake only to find out that there was no 338 rum ammo in my part of the state.

the day I got my 338 rum the price had been crossed about 6 times so I called the up and asked him why he was selling and I asked did it give him a nose bleed he said no ammo cost 60,00 a box I just smiled and gave him 800.00 for a like new 338 rum with a lep 4x12 scope and muz brake only to find out that there was no 338 rum ammo in my part of the state.

Wanna sell it ??

Recent Posts