• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtb-remington 7615 pump 223 rifle- 22"barrel

1garyw

I would like to buy a remington 7615 pump rifle in 223 cal with a 22" barrel. They come in camaflouge and in black. both with 22" barrels. Please send me a PM.Thanks

There's a couple on gunbroker but you must have checked there already, i'm a big fan of the slide action remingtons, I have three, a 270'a 280 carbine and a 30-06, all of them shoot fantastic for two rounds, after that they open up like a romanian mosin nagant. I never understood why they would put a high capacity mag on that rifle. Maybe the police model has a barrel that is made differently than the ones i own. I'm guessing you live in a state where semi autos are illegal to hunt with? I bought these rifles because im a lefty and they are perfect for me . No spent gas in the eye. Then again neither does my 583 series mini. Best of luck. If you keep you round count down it shoud definately have the potential be a 1/2 moa rifle. In y experience 760's and 7600's love big bullet jump.....fred

I would like to have either one of the ones on GB but they are more than likely out of my price range. I would not go over $850.00 shipped for them. i have a 308 carbine, 30-06 and a 25-06. I would like to have a 270, 280 and the 7615 in 223. I had a 760 in 223 in "72 burnt the barrel out by '82 . Thanks for the reply, Gary