• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Remington 700 8mm Magnum

Porter-Hanshi

I spent hours on here looking for 1 that is currently for sale prior to posting. Here goes... I am looking for a stock Remington 700 right handed chambered in 8 MM Magnum. Not willing to and won't pay any more than if it was chambered in 7MM mag or 300 Mag. Don't need scope, mounts or anything else. If you want between $400.00 and $800.00 and the rifle is worth it please contact me.

Starting at $895.00 and $995.00. I wouldn't even think about paying that for a 300 win mag. I saw another one for $1895.00. Now that's funny! Thanks though

I spent hours on here looking for 1 that is currently for sale prior to posting. Here goes... I am looking for a stock Remington 700 right handed chambered in 8 MM Magnum. Not willing to and won't pay any more than if it was chambered in 7MM mag or 300 Mag. Don't need scope, mounts or anything else. If you want between $400.00 and $800.00 and the rifle is worth it please contact me.

I have a Remington 700 BDL 8mm Magnum and 20 rounds of factory ammo. I purchased it from the original owner it is in very good shape. The stock had been cut to fit him so you may need to shim it to your liking. $750.00 Can send pics if you're interested.