• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Remington 700 .338 Lapua Parts

• Thread starter Deleted member 48126
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 48126

Need the following for a .338 Lapua build on a Remington 700 receiver:

1. PTG bolt with .338 Lapua bolt face

2. .338 Lapua bottom metal can be badger ordinance, wyatts, accurate mag, PTG, etc

3. Timney, jewel, or rifle basix trigger

4. Oversized, after market recoil lug

5. Badger oversized bolt knob

6. Remington 700 long action 20 MOA rail (any manufacture)

7. Stock (McMillan hunter with adjustable comb, manners, the new bell and Carlson long rang stock, surprise me)

Please PM or text 786-442-4045

Must accept PayPal!!

Also I know I can get it on midway. I like seeing what I can from forum members. I help them out, they help me out.

TTT...anybody? I don't have to buy as a package. I can buy individually.

So why not just buy most of that stuff online at ptg and what not? I have most of it for a build that's still in the future... maybe...?

My biggest problem about letting it all go, is then deciding I need to do the build and then having to rebuy all the parts for more then I have into them now. If that makes sense.? It seems like every time I turn around prices have jumped. :-/

Ive got 1,2,5,6,7 of your list.

Btw, don't be discouraged if you don't get responses. I only check here once in awhile and I know others do the same.

Last edited:
So why not just buy most of that stuff online at ptg and what not? I have most of it for a build that's still in the future... maybe...?

My biggest problem about letting it all go, is then deciding I need to do the build and then having to rebuy all the parts for more then I have into them now. If that makes sense.? It seems like every time I turn around prices have jumped. :-/

Ive got 1,2,5,6,7 of your list.

Btw, don't be discouraged if you don't get responses. I only check here once in awhile and I know others do the same.

Wife is super liberal so it's a firestorm every time I buy firearm stuff. I use PayPal for fun money to avoid the headache. I have quite an arsenal so she doesn't understand why I need more firearms. Lol. Also my iPhone is linked to long range hunting so when I get notifications it shows up as a banner across my phone, so I'm always on here. Like text messages.

So I'll buy 1,2, 5, 6, 7 as long as you accept PayPal :)