• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Remington 5R .300 win mag

Bkmuschalek78

I am looking to buy a Remington 5R in .300 win mag. Would anyone happen to have one they would part with?

I've been watching prices and inventory on these for a while and just picked up a couple for a buddy of mine. The 26" barrels are impossible to find right now but you can find some of the 24" threaded barrels around. I've seen the original green stock/matte stainless finish and also the new Gen 2 black/tan finish. Gunsamerica is probably your best bet right now for buying a new one, Gen 2's can be had for around $1300 and Gen 1 is closer to $1200. Once in a while I see a used one on Gunbroker as well. Good luck with your purchase, they are great rifles.

I am looking to buy a Remington 5R in .300 win mag. Would anyone happen to have one they would part with?

I've got one I'd let go of. It's a 26" with extras. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you all the details.

I really like the original. I did find 2 of the gen2 on gun brocker and guns America but i was holding out for the stainless and green 26" barrel.