• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Rem Sendero

Im looking for a USED Rem Sendero in either 270 Rem, 7mm RSAUM, or the new 264 Win Mag model. Thanks for the heads up,

Scott

I have a Stainless 26" Fluted Sendero in 7SAUM. I could be enduced to sell it. It was one of the last 3 available in the country a couple years ago when I ordered it new. I have fired it less than 150 rounds. I had it bedded and crowned by Penrod Precision. It is very accurate if you can sit still for the beating. I have brass and competition dies for it as well. Thought I would use it in factory benchrest matches, but it kicks enough that I put that notion on the back burner. Email me if you have an interest in the whole outfit.
thanks,
Dave
Indiana
[email protected]

D Toad ,

Not to horn in on your sale here but is there such a thing as a sendero in short action?
I had this discussion a while back and some said yay some said nay.
Remington makes stuff that sometimes isn't on their website that's why i ask.
I've heard the vssf called a sendero.Thanks for any help.-Mike

Yes, you can still get a Sendaro in RSUM I had the choice last year on 2 new ones .300SAUM and a 7mm SAUM but opted for the .300 win mag. Believe it or not there are still alot of NEW Sendaro's out there! Reason they werent on the Remington web site is that the Sendaro was discontinued.....waiting the Sendaro II.

By the way I dont DER..... I DAR.......call Ron Shirks house of guns......lebanon pennsulvania......He had em! sorry I cant find the phone #

Nyles ,

Thanks for the info. i've never heard of them w/certainty.

You ....I DAR ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Ol Mike, towards the end of last year many of the short mag senderos were being clearanced out.Around that time it was fairly common to find new 300 or 7 saum senderos for $600. or less.I bought a 300 saum sendero and on the box sticker,owners manual and barrel it is definately marked sendero.It was the same story with the stainless,synthetic short mag BDLs earlier this year.It was no problem to get one for a little over $300.They sold quick but Id be surprised if some dealers still dont have quite a few around.

[ QUOTE ]
they is an 270 Sendero on'' 24 hour campfire '' for
$500.00 in the classifieds
Redbone

[/ QUOTE ]

It appears to have sold/not for sale. Thanks for the heads up though.

Recent Posts