• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Rem BDL New Take-Off .17rem. Barrel

kdhag

Looking for new take off barrel for my 700 BDL. Its currently in .17 Rem, but I would also be interested in any other calibers that fit my action.

[email protected]

Thanks!

I have a 22-250 take off barrel with less than 40 rounds through it. Bought the varmint synthetic rifle to build on, but had to see how it shot before I tore it apart. It really liked 40 gr. of h-414 and either 50 gr. v-maxes or tnt's. This is a heavy barrel so Im not sure if it will work for your bdl.

You'll need to stick with a .223 bolt face cartridge unless you want to change out the bolt too. I have Rem take-off 204 Ruger stainless varmint and sporter barrels from builds if you're interested in that caliber.

I am interested in the .204. My rifle is standard blued factory barrel. (Sporter ?)

Please contact me with additional info and pics if available.
Shipping to 56644

[email protected]

Thanks!!

I would be interested in the SS sporter .204 ruger barrel if it is still available. Please email me at [email protected] if the SS Rem 700 .204 Ruger sporter barrel is still available.

Recent Posts