• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Rem 700 S/A Youth Stock

Khavic

A take off stock from a Rem Tactical, VTR or SPS would be great. It is going on my daughter's deer hunting rifle. Currently have BDL setup, so if you have ADL or DBM please include price for the bottom metal to make it work.

Thanks in advance!!

Thanks for the offers so far. If no factory youth stock presents itself in the next couple weeks i may very well end up buying one of the suggested stocks and cut it down.

Still looking......

Adjustable stocks will be fine too, Axiom's or some such. As long as it will mount on a Rem 700 SA.

I Have made many stocks for kids from Hogue Pillar bedded Remington Stocks.
They are common as a tactical rifle take off.

They absorb recoil better and they are accurate.
they are a quite a bit better stock than the ones you mentioned.

You can buy them usually for somewhere around $60 to

$80 , cut them off to desired length, fill the void with

bondo or fiberglass resin, and then put on a limbsaver
pad.
you can leave the pad oversize, (works great to absorb recoil) or buy a trim to fit pad, although you will need a belt sander to cut to fit the new stock dimensions.

I Actually have SA remy stocks in 10.5", 11',12",&12.5" that we use.

I Take different kids hunting so I just put on whichever size fits them.

I Have about 3 or 4 of the uncut stocks laying around I have bought over the years if you need one.
Or I could fix one up as described for you.

Call If you have any questions or if interested.
Not trying to make money here, just interested in kids shooting and having a gun that fits them.

Well thats my 2 cents.

regards,

Capt. Ben Wiley 409-443-1550

I have a youth size stock which was on my sons Rem 700 Short action, 243 Win. the stock is a Black injected molded stock that Remington used for their youth model rifles. If your interested I'll sell it for $50, Ill pay shipping.

Re: WTB: Rem 700 S/A Youth Stock **FOUND**

Thanks Ronin 75, I'll take it.