• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Rem 700 LSS LH 338RUM

youngbuck

Looking for a buddy. Rem 700 LSS Left handed in 338 ultra. Please PM me, so I get an email notification.
Thanks

I have one, but can't part with it. I've been looking for another, but haven't seen one at a decent price for years.

I'll let you know if I see one.

Good luck.

There are a couple on gunbroker right now. Seem a little high but not sure what a good price is for a 338 Ultra.

I saw those, but they are crazy expensive. At least to me.

Possibly the OP might find them more reasonably priced.

Just for comparison, I bought mine for $700 new a few years ago.

I've got a lh lss 30-06 I might part with... The only reason I might part with it is I haven't really worked it over yet. My 7rum lh lss and my300rum lh bdl aren't going anywhere. I've been in the market for a good lh remmy in one of the 338's for a while but haven't scored a decent deal yet.
The prices on the lh remmy's are all over the map lately... I paid less than $600 for my bdl 300 rum slightly used years back but about $700 for my 7rum used a year ago. I've seen some lh lss rifles for a good bit more lately and some for less too.