• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Rem 7 or 700 wsm for action

mike33

Looking for best price possible on a used 7 or 700 WSM dont care about caliber going to rebarrel.
mike

Mike

If you have a friendly dealer.......Zanders still has stainless Model 7s in 7 SAUM for $418........blued/laminated 7 SAUM for $401........same bolt face and mag box as the wsm chambered rifles. Hard to beat those deals.

Last edited:
yes i found that out, i dont carry a ffl any more. I seen a wholesale book today a 700 sps in short mag was around 500 hoping to find a used 1 cheaper
mike

That's why I wrote "If you have a friendly dealer".........unless you buy from someone within your state, you will need a dealer anyway.......so why not have one order for you from Zanders???

Hi
i have a remington 300 rsum stainless. I bought it new and shot it about 20 times. I would take 450.00 for it.
Thanks ted 276-620-0169

Hi
i dont know if you got that message but i have a remington model 7 stainless in a 300 rsaum have shot it 20 times that i would take 460 and include shipping
thanks ted 276-620-0169