• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Range finder

aitch

I'm in the market for my first range finder. Hoping to find a used, demo or refurb unit. l would prefer something with 900-1200 yd. capability.

I'm in the market for my first range finder. Hoping to find a used, demo or refurb unit. l would prefer something with 900-1200 yd. capability.

For those ranges, under all conditions I would look for a used Swaro

I've got an older, used Bushnell Yardage Pro 800 I would sell fairly cheap. I used it up until this year and it never let me down out to 7-800 yds. Not the clearest RF in the world but it does get the job done. Probably take about $175 for it. Let me know if you would be interested.

Thanks to all who have responded. I'm still in the market and have more research (and soul searching) to do before making a decision. I'm attending the big Wannamacher gun show in Tulsa in a couple of weeks so I'll be looking there also.
Just wanted everyone to know that I appreciate the responses and am still undecided.