• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB new take off barrel 300 win mag

relabbe

I have a Remington 700 long magnum action in need for a barrel. I would like to find a new take off 26" barrel. Senderro will be best for me.

Let me know if you can help. Thanks

Relabbe, would you be interested in a .300 RUM? I have two new take-off 26" Rem Sendero Cr-Moly (black) unfluted.

Thanks, Tom

Thanks Tom

I appreciate the offer but I have a long action with a bolt with a magnum face. I prefer to stay with the magnum.

Thanks, relabbe. They both work with the standard mag bolt face, though. The Ultra Mag is considerably longer and bigger with an extraction rim that is rebated to the std mag size.

Good luck, one will turn up. Tom

Last edited:
Thank Tom

Thanks for the email about the 300 RUM. I will take it as a back up but I am still looking for a 300 win mag caliber barrel. I am trying to avoid the paperwork that needs to be done when changing caliber of a rifle.

300 barrel

I have several.300 win.mag. barrels,all new rem. take offs...no senderos....s.s. hunting barrels...$75.00 shipped.

300 Win Mag Sendero barrel

Here ya go.....

View

Category: Barrels, Actions, Triggers Stocks and other accessories

Subcategories: Barrels

Price $215.00

New/Used New

For Sale By Private Party

Board Handle alf

Description

FOR SALE:
Brand new, unfired Remington 700 Sendero take off barrel chambered in 300 Winchester Mag.
This was taken off one of the new Sendero II models, which are the stainless steel barrels with the black flutes.
$215.00 shipped priority mail with delivery confirmation to the lower 48.
Contact Information

USA