• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB New 260 Rem brass

motown

Looking for new 260 rem brass new. I would prefer remington brass but let me know what you have.

I don't have any brass I can spare but I just called Remington and they said they would start producing 260 brass in August. I now its still aways out but if you can wait there is some new stuff on the way.

Thanks red i appreciate it. I think i can spare a couple of weeks if nothing pops up here

I can spare 100 new 260 brass. They are primed with CCI 250 primers. Also I know of a local store that has some for 60 cents each and I could get you some. They are open Wed, Thurs, and Friday 12-3. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Brandon
208-684-4850

Thanks for all the help guys. I just found a local mom and pop shop that had 200pcs so i bought them up. I appreciate all the input and offers

I don't have any brass I can spare but I just called Remington and they said they would start producing 260 brass in August. I now its still aways out but if you can wait there is some new stuff on the way.

I just called Remington back today, and the gentleman I talked to said that there was only speculation as to when it might be available "some time next year." So if you were waiting like I was it might be time to pony up the money and buy the lupua brass. I'm sorry I even said anything about my first conversation with Remington as it seems that you just can't rely on getting accurate info when you call. End rant!