• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Mil-dot scope

huckjare

I just bought a CZ 550 .308 and now I need a scope to go on it. I think I want one with a mil-dot scope. I'd prefer something around the 4-16 power. I only have around $300 right now to spend. I want something decent, not a junker tasco or something. Let me now what you have. Call, text, or email. Thanks. 208-390-4043

Jared

2 suggestions:

1) Find smeone with a SWFA SuperSniper 10x42 scope they are willing to part with. I got one for $300 on here. It is fixed 10 power, but a great optic for the money. I have no issues watching deer feed out to 1,500 yards, and I can count points to about 800 yards.

2) If you dont really NEED a Mil-Dot, Natchez has a Weaver Super Slam 3-15x50 w/ ERB Glass Etched Reticle ON CLOSEOUT for $369.95. I told you that to tell you this:

swfa.com has a 110% gaurantee that they will not be undersold, meanin they will take 10% off of Natchez price. That brings you to $332.95 MINUS the $50 mail-in-rebate that weaver has right now, and you are looking at a brand new tactical scope for around $283 (before shipping).

Unless I'm missing omething (and I might be), I think thats your best deal.

Good luck,

-Megagun)

I have a Millett TRS-1 in 4-16. I like it very much, think it's about $300.00