WTB: Mauser floorplate

Discussion in 'Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.' started by Toscano, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Toscano

Toscano Member

Still need one...anybody?

HELP!...I'm in the midst of a new project a 6.5x55 target gun and I need a magazine floorplate.
    In a lot sale some time back I received an Oberndorf '98 triggerguard with a doubleset trigger assembly BUT without a floorplate. If anyone would happen to have an Argentine 1909 floorplate they would be willing to sell I would appreciate a contact.
    For that matter, ANY full size '98 floorplate would be considered which means I would have to modify it...condition doesn't have to be pristine as long as it is workable.
    Let me know cost + shipping.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2010
  2. bigbird243

bigbird243 Active Member

try hoosiergunworks.com he always has a good supply of mauser parts :)

3. Bob the nailer

Bob the nailer Well-Known Member

Pm inbound

4. Toscano

Toscano Member

Back2Top

5. Bob the nailer

Bob the nailer Well-Known Member

You mentioned just a floor plate and 1909 bottom metal, the 1909 bottom metal has a hinged floor plate and a standard M98 clips in place.

I have both in very good condition, the M98 clip in floor plate is $22.00 shipped in the USA and the 1909 complete bottom metal "hinged" is $125.00 shipped in the USA.

6. Toscano

Toscano Member

Thanks for the reply...I only need the floorplate to the 1909...as I mentioned I have an Oberndorf triggerguard assembly but I'm missing the floorplate and I could work a 1909 to fit. I prefer to find a hinged floorplate before I commit to a standard (a lot of work) Thanks for your reply...if you happen to come across a hinged floorplate I would appreciate a holler.

7. abnrivers@charter.net

abnrivers@charter.net Member

try Matt's Mausers, he's in Gardnerville,
    Nevada.

hope that helps!

8. Toscano

Toscano Member

Thanks for the info...I'll try and find a link.

9. abnrivers@charter.net

abnrivers@charter.net Member

Try this phone #775-901-2570, I couldn't find his e-mail but I have used him as an FFL. I know he specializes in Mausers.

10. Toscano

Toscano Member

Thank you!