• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB/MAUSER 98 Actions

JOWEL

Looking for 2 MAUSER 98 ACTIONS in very good condition.
Can be Yugo.
Pse PM.thanks.gun)

dear sir,
i have a mauser 98 action that has a 3 way safety(model 70 type) and canjar trigger. this action was expertly gunsmithed.it is of the highest quality and would make for a SUPERB custom rifle. i have run out of funds for a project any time soon and will sell it eventually. i paid $550 some time ago and would like roughly the same from a sale. it is at my gunsmiths shop in northern kentucky(i am in southern wi.). if you feel you are interested, i will have him take some pics and email them to me. i will then email them to you. it is long action, 473 boltface as i was gonna make a 280 rem/ ack. has everything required. trigger, mag. box etc. needs a barrel and stock. the old saying "they dont make them like this anymore" applies to this piece of artwork.
thanks.
joel t sprecher

Sir, If you are still looking for Mauser 98 actions, I offer for your consideration a K98 action. This action appears to come from an Model 98Az rifle. No rust, no pitting, threads are in excellent condition. Non-matching components. The action is drilled and tapped and a Redfield style base is installed, bolt has been bent and reshaped to a nice pear shape. The bolt sleeve has a low scope safety installed, the trigger guard has been reshaped and a floor plate release botton installed. There is a vintage Timmeny adjustable trigger that functions perfectly. The action is blued to a pleasing matt finish.
BobR

Attachments

• IMG_0141.JPG
    IMG_0141.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0142.JPG
    IMG_0142.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0149.JPG
    IMG_0149.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0153.jpg