• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtb LH 300 rum or win mag

Scoot2403

Looking to buy a LH 300 rum or win mag. Having a hard time finding one and hoping someone on here can point me in the right direction. thanks for looking.

I have a LH Weatherby Accumark in 300 Wby Mag for sale
$1200.00 includes shipping

I have a LH Ruger M77 in 300 Win Mag. Wood stock, blued metal. It is in good shape and has the Ruger scope rings.

Looking to buy a LH 300 rum or win mag. Having a hard time finding one and hoping someone on here can point me in the right direction. thanks for looking.
I have a custom built 300 RUM, Remington action and trigger, magnum box, fluted Shilen select match grade barrel, H&S Precision green and black thread stock, Black T coating, floated and bedded, brake and capped, 8.5 lbs without scope and mounts, less than 150 rounds, used but not abused. Shoots better than I can, contact me if you want more info.

Yeah, I've got one. There is a guy pretty interested over on snipershide, but I'll send you pics when I get the rifle back. Right now it is getting cerakote and bedding @ Liberty Arms.