• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Leupold 2.5-8x36

BlackKnight755

I am looking for a Leupold 2.5-8x36 to purchase. Depending upon if it is a VX-III, a Vari X III or a VX3 will dictate how much I would be willing to pay. Let me know which one you have. Thanks, BK

I have a brand new vx3 if you're interested. I paid $399 plus sales tax from Scheels. I have the receipt too.

PM me

Sent you an email,

I've got 3 of the Gloss Vari-X III 2.5-8x36 scopes you can choose from, $215 for one & $255 each for the other two.

Tunacan I sent you a pm and 300mag-hunter, I appreciate the offer but I forgot to mention in the first post that I am looking for a matte finish. Thanks for the offer though.

**For Clarification**

I am looking for the matte finish scope. Sorry I forgot to mention that in the first post. Thanks for the offers so far.

I got a Mark 4, 2.5-8x36, TM/R reticle, illuminated, M2 dials. Might be a little bit overkill and $$$ for what your looking for, but don't think there's too many better optics than that one.

Send me a PM if your interested.

Thanks,