• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtb juenke machine

Frogman77

Looking for a juenke machine if anyone has one they want to sell.

Thanks.

vern juenke quit making those this last year as he finally retired.

your best bet is to post on BR central in the 1 K forum also and see if anyone has one. Saw one sell in the last year. Expect to pay $850 or so for used one.

Supposedly someone is trying to come out with a similar machine.

BH

FYI a Juenke machine measures deviations in bullets and cases. It spins the bullets and cases and has dial gauge that shows "deviation units". Top 1K shooters sort bullets by 1-3 DU groups and cases similarly.

BH

Hey BH,

do you know who is making a similar machine and does it compare to what the juenke is capable of??

I actually did post on the Benchrest forum and found one but the guy was really rude to me and I haven't heard back from him. Pretty suprising. Guess he really didn't want to sell it.

BH do you think it's worth purchasing a used one, or should I wait to see what happens with this new unit that might be coming out??

thanks!

If you can find one, you had better jump on it!

You are not the only one looking. anything under $850 is a steal also.

Have not heard the details of the new machine that was supposed to being developed, but thought someone was trying to improve on what Vern did with a more current version that would not infringe his copyright.

Also heard that someone has been talking to him about buying the rights to the Juenke and starting production back up.

BH

man, I wish I knew how much those new units would cost, if and when they'd be available...and whether or not they'd do the job as well as the Juenke ICC.

I just found one online for 500.00 posted on another forum. It's an older model but he said it's in good working order....

I think I'm gonna buy it. I don't think I'll find one for less than that...

Recent Posts