• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB HUSKEMAW 5x20x50

I upgraded my gen1 for the blue diamond. I really liked the scope, but but a couple NF and preferred the 1/4 moa over 1/3. I could have bought some custom turrets but than you are limited to only those hunting conditions and yardage. I just switched everything over to moa and it works for me. I do prefer the weigh of the huskemaw over the NF. If they ever made a 1/4 moa model I would buy one again. Good luck.

I have several years and numerous long range kills on two 5x20 Huskemaws, an original and a Blue Diamond. No problem using MOA if you desire with the supplied MOA turrets. I actually prefer them over my NXS NF scopes. The difference between .25 and .33 clicks is less then an inch at 1000 yards, slightly less the .1MilRad. The Huskemaw is more compact, light weight, equal glass, and turret accuracy, . Great scopes!!! Highly recommended.

The turrets I had were marked in clicks, not MOA. Is it possible to get an MOA turret for it?

Mine came with turrets that are 20 MOA/revolution, .33 MOA per click. It is an MOA Turret with three clicks per MOA instead of 4 as found with .25 MOA clicks. Many think they only supply yardage turrets which is not the case.

Interesting. Mine just had the clicks counted and. It the moa. This was several years ago that I had mine.

Interesting. Mine just had the clicks counted and. It the moa. This was several years ago that I had mine.

Another option are the custom turret tapes. I use them on many of my scopes. I like a lower MOA scale and an upper yardage scale for my common hunting ares. For 500 yards and under there is no variation with different conditions. Very fast . For about $25 they are great.

Custom Turret Systems | Affordable Custom Turret Labels

Look online there are some shady dealers that list them for dealers cost.

Some people are so brilliant yet dumber than a box of rocks. The Huskemaw system is in1/3 minute of angel. The 3-12,4-16 and the 5-20 come with a data turret with 60 hash marks which comes to 20 minutes per revolution. (3 hash marks per minute times 20 equal 60)Simple math that everyone should know. This system is simple if people would actually use two brain cells could operate flawlessly. If you only have one brain cell I would advise you to get a custom turret so you could just look for the correct distance to dial to then as a bonus you get a holdover for a ten mile per hour wind just above the yardage.

I run just about everything Huskemaw has and that's for on good reason I can put any one behind my guns and have them hitting thing that they would normally say no too.

I paid $850 for a refurbished blue diamond 5-20 from best of the west. Included box and all. Not a fan of the 1/3 moa but for 850 bucks it sits fine on a backup gun.

I paid $850 for a refurbished blue diamond 5-20 from best of the west. Included box and all. Not a fan of the 1/3 moa but for 850 bucks it sits fine on a backup gun.

Call best of the west and see if they have any refurbished ones laying around