• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB H1000 Powder

Cruizin

I'm after 8lbs of H1000 if anyone has some that they can spare. I have a new rifle and can't shoot it :(

Don't have 8 I can part with but I could get you a pound maybe 2 if it will get your new rig shooting. never sold powder, not sure how to do so as far as shipping. Where are you?

This place is kind of high but they show in stock

HODGDON H1000 8LB POWDER

Never really trusted this place. You need to make sure and read their disclaimer about what is actually in stock before ordering....

Quote from the home page: "Due to the unprecedented volume of orders, the website may not be updated as frequently as we would like. Many products are on back order.

We are shipping many powder and primer orders in 5 days or less. Most of these orders are small 1-3 products.
WE ARE TAKING BACK ORDERS, but have extended wait times. Below are estimated shipping times but these times might be longer or shorter depending on the product and the manufactures production."

Yeah, Lohmans sucks. They wil tell you they have stuff in stock and then when yu place the order they tell you its out of stock, if you call they will tell you its in stock when its not. Very bad company to deal with.