• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB gunslinger type pack!!!!

jcvibby

Non-Profit Sponsor
Hey guys, I am looking for a gunslinger type pack, Or really any pack that will carry a rifle and other stuff. I do like the ones that have the scabbard on them. Does not need to be anything too special as I dont have a crap ton of money. Something you dont use and have lying around would probably do. If you have something that fits in this catagory please let me know. Pics and such would help a ton. Go ahead and PM me what you have. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.

Jake

I have a gunslinger II and it is awesome. If you want an eberlestock call Ceylon Blackwell at deltaoutdoorsman.com
in Memphis. his price and service is outstanding.

If you are interested I have my old cabelas pack that I don't use.

It is this model in XL andvantage camo.

It is really good shape I had some extra compression straps sewn on the sides. 75$ shipped to you.

http://cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templ...&parentType=index&indexId=cat20770&hasJS=true

I think I do want an eberlestock. Not sure I can afford new so I figured I would look around a little first. That cabelas pack is nice and that is a screamin deal but I think I need something with a scabbard. Thanks again.

Still looking.

i understand.

Look around on the snipers hide forum there are usually a couple of them floating around for sale.

Try Ceylon though his price is comparable to used.

He is running a group buy right now on the hide so give him a shot.