• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Fibermark Weatherby stock

SLEDDER

I am looking for a MKV Weatherby Fibermark take off stock. It would go on a 9 lug 270wm. Thanks!!

As Fred notes, it's a B&C. More accurately the US made Fibermarks are B&C, while the old Japanese ones had a McMillan stock.

The Fibermark stock currently used has aluminum just at the action screws, whereas the B&C stock you would purchase has aluminum from the handgrip to the forward swivel stud. I'm hoping that B&C comes out with retail sales of the new design stock that Weatherby is using on the "new" Mark V. I have not yet seen them for sale.

You will look a while if you want a take-off stock, as I've only ever seen a handful for sale.

Sledder, do you need the stock just to sell the rifle or to upgrade and keep it?

I am keeping the rifle after it is restored. The wood stock will be refinished and kept safely at home.

I do have a "fibermark" stock from a Japan built 9lug rifle around here somewhere I may be willing to part with.