• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB, factory Rem 700 ADL SA synthetic stock

remingtonman_25_06

I'm looking for a factory ADL SA synthetic stock that will fit my .222. Its an ADL and has no floorplate. I would like to put it on and camo it for coyote hunting. Dont want to mess with my wood stock. If anyone would like to part with one for a decent price, let me know. Thanks.

This is a sporter contour barrel w/no floor plate. The SPS is inletted for a floor plate right? The ADL has no floor plate. Will it still work? If it does, I"ll be interested, if not thanks for the offer. How much are you asking??

stock

Yes it has a floor plate. I'm not sure either if the pattern is the same. I was planning on asking $150 for the stock, barrel(243) and maybe bottom metal I will probably split them up. I can ask nate about it. He will be the one building the 260 rogue. The rifle is stainless steel and new, I was in a hurry when I found it at the local shop so I just put it on layaway so I didn't have to wait for the paperwork it takes forever around here. Work has been real busy and the one day a week I get off I have to make the best of it. Email me if you are still interested.

[email protected]

Brent

Factory Rem 700 ADL S/A R/H Black Synthetic Stock

102_1876.jpg
Remingtonman,
I have exactly what you have described. I just pulled the action and built a 6BR on the action. The stock was originally on a 243 cal. It is in excellent shape and should be very easily prepped for the paint job you described. Action Screws included.
I have no use for it now so you may have it for 25.00 plus actual shipping charges.
Don't let my lack of posts discourage you. I have perfect ebay feedback as tnerb5g3g and perfect feedback on Gun Broker as well.

I also have a short action SPS Varmint Rem 700 BDL That has been painted in a olive hammertone color w/2 coats of clear. I have opened the barrel channel to accept a light varmint contour barrel. I have reinforced the channel with epoxy about 2 inches passed the recoil lug. This stock has also been stainless pillar bedded. All it needs is a good action bedded to it and it's ready to go. It has two sling studs on forearm and one on the rear.
You may have it for 60.00 plus actual shipping.

I also have two more of the black synthetic remington factory sporter contour stocks for sale. They are both Long Action R/H stocks black in color and are in very good condition as well. Same price as the one above if anyone wants them.
Thanks for looking.
tnerb
[email protected]

Last edited: