• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB DPMS 20"or 24" bull barrel upper

Re: WTB DPMS 20\"or 24\" bull barrel upper

I believe that I just them listed in Midways latest circular. Unfortunately, I didn't keep it. Someone else here is sure to have a copy.

VH

I have a DPMS EXTENDED RAIL HIGHRIDER UPPER ($180) WITH EVOLUTION GUN WORKS 20" HEAVY BARREL 1:9 TWIST WITH MACHINED IN MUZZLE BREAK($400) JP ENTERPRISES FREE FLOAT HANDGUARD WITH SLING -BIPOD STUD($180)HARD CHROMED BOLT AND CARRIER($200)AMBI CHARGE HANDLE($20)SHOOTS 55GR WINCHESTER Q3131 FMJ INTO 1" @100 ,FED GMM 69GR .5 TO .75 $980 IN PARTS I WOULD SELL FOR $700 SHIPPED

Yup, I saw the circular and the Midway email advertising them. When I called to order they said they were on "extended" backorder....whatever that is. Thanks though.

That is exactly what I am looking for big shot but a little out of my price range. Midway had a low-pro 24" listed at $400 and it got me to wanting one very badly. I would take yours at the drop of a hat but my wife would shove it up my @$$ for spending that much.